Avoca Park only collects personal information that is necessary to conduct its business. This necessarily requires Avoca Park to collect your name and contact details and email address.
Avoca Park may also collect information for sales and marketing purposes. Your personal details will not be included in its sales or marketing databases unless expressly authorised by you.
Your personal information is collected in a number of ways, including:
- in person when you visit Avoca Park business premises;
- by written correspondence (including electronic communications), while making an enquiry;
- by visiting this website, including while making an enquiry or booking;
- by engaging with Avoca Park through social media or other electronic channels; and
- by completing a survey or other questionnaire.
Avoca Park may disclose personal information about you to third parties. These third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Avoca Park’s insurers;
- marketing agencies and other marketing service providers of Avoca Park;
- contractors and service providers to Avoca Park including, but not limited to, fare aggregators, ticketing and booking agencies;
- research agencies conducting research on behalf of Avoca Park;
- emergency services;
- as required or authorised by law or a court/tribunal order; and
- any other person where the you have given your consent.
If you advise Avoca Park that you do not wish to have your personal information used for a purpose, Avoca Park will not use that personal information for that purpose unless required by law or for law enforcement purposes. Avoca Park will make you aware that this may mean that Avoca Park is not able to provide you with the requested services.
Avoca Park will co-operate with all law enforcement bodies in providing personal information when requested to do so.
Use of Information
Avoca Park does with your consent use your personal information to provide you with information it considers may be of interest to you about other services that are available from Avoca Park. Your consent will be implied unless you notify Avoca Park that you do not consent to your information being used for this purpose. You can notify us on +61422 561 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoca Park will co-operate with all law enforcement bodies in providing information when requested. Any personal information used or disclosed for this purpose will be recorded in writing.
Avoca Park has processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
Australian Privacy Principle 12 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact Avoca Park on +61422 561 126 or email@example.com
Procedure for Making a Complaint
If you believe that Avoca Park has handled your personal information inappropriately (complaint) you should first direct your complaint to the Privacy Officer at 411 Tschampions Road, Macclesfield, 3782, VIC, Australia by 0422 561 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a response to the complaint within 30 days after you make it or you are dissatisfied with the response you receive, you are entitled to refer the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
Transfer out of Australia
Your personal information referred to in this policy may be held in data bases that are not hosted in Australia.